JL305 Series Advanced Banknote Sorter
√ Facing and Orientation
√ Issue Splitting
√ Fitness Sorting: Soil, Holes, Tears, Tape, etc.
√ Serial Number Capturing
- Stackers push-out banknote automatically when banknote quantity reach preset batch value, which improves sorting productivity with 50%. This technology with patent certification to ensure “Non-Stop Operation”
- Linear and roller banknote transport structure with patent certification and fully open banknote transport passage, which can be used to deal with damaged, old and small denomination banknote. It makes an easy maintenance and a quick jam recovery.
- Modularization multi-sensor recognition technology helps to identify high quality counterfeit banknote and forgery banknote with high-precision.
- Serial number identification and tracking are available and cash circulation management system is optional.
- The LAN, RS-232 and USB interface extend the connectivity of JL305, which can be connected with external LCD, printer and PC for sorting report checking, printing and upgrading, to realize centralized management.
Four Configurations Available
The JL305-series offers 4 configurations to suit banknote processing requirement.
LINUX operation system makes JL305 became extensible and configurable. Printer and computer can be connected to our sorting machine with a cable. Users are able to read, upload, print operator number, working time and banknote information, and also can save the information needed to computer. With our software, JL305 is capable of serial number reading, recognition and comparison, black list setting, counterfeit currency tracing and management, and bar code reading.
Hopper: 1,000 notes
CIS, UV, Magnetic, IR
Counting: 800 notes/min,
|Banknote Size Range:||
Width: 53-85mm, Length: 115-180mm
9.7″ TFI Color Display
LAN, RS232, USB
AC 198-242V 50/60HZ
|Manufacturing Standards and Approvals:||
CQC CB RoHS WEEE CE ECB
Additional Currencies, Remote Display, Integral Printer, Ticket in/Ticket out (TITO), Clearance Program, Serial Number Printing.